Monday, October 25, 2010

It's been awhile!

Wow it has been a while since I blogged.  I have been soooo busy!  We went to a great wedding this past weekend and then went down to Salem.  We also were treated to a fabulous dinner on Sunday night by the Hanks! 
 Acupuncture is going well.  I need to get back to the gym but I was looking at my schedule and I don't have a lot of time.  Good news is November 1st is on a Monday, I feel like that is a sign to go back to the gym 1st day of the month on what I consider the first day of the week.   
I also just got a Mac Book Pro which I am in love with.  I still have no idea how to really use it but I am learning. I am considering moving the blog onto a site I can create on iweb but I am not sure if i know how to use that.  I think I need some lessons!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment