Monday, May 14, 2012

My 1st Official Mother's Day

I had a great Mother's Day!  It started on Saturday when Nate brought home a grill!  I LOVE grilling and when we moved her our old grill was to big so we sold it.  They Nate took the baby monitor and slept on the couch so I could sleep the whole night.  The next day he made me breakfast and we had a cookout with our friends Matt and Abby.  The boys presented us with our 1st Mother's day Extravaganza...which included a hotel room and a full night and day for us to do what we want!!!!!  I really excited about the pool and hot tub and another full night sleep!!!  So it was a great first Mother's Day!  To top it off we had an appointment with the ear, nose and throat doctor for Livy today and she is 11 lbs!!!!!  She is doing soooo well!   They want us to repeat the swallow study in July and if there is no change in her discoordinated swallow then they will put her under and see if she has a cleft larynx or something like that.  We are hoping we don't have to cross that bridge but only time will tell!  Here is a photo of me and the girls before their bedtime:)




No comments:

Post a Comment