Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Baby 3 and/or 4??

Most moms that are in the toddler stage seem to forget the newborn stage and the pregnancy (if it was particularly hard).  I thought that wouldn't be me.  They start to discuss the serious possibility of another child. I thought that wouldn't be me since I won big at the 2 for 1 sale.  After the discussion it becomes a reality and the planning begins.  SOOOO not me!  HAHHAHA famous last words. 
I have off and on for a little while now had the itch to maybe try IVF again.  I would then have a hard day with the girls and that itch would be gone.  Then it would come back and the cycle began.  The past couple of month the itch has turned into a full blown rash and it is taking Nate along for the ride!
So I started to research IVF clinics here just to test the waters.  OMG for a state that is cheaper than NH in every way they failed in one area...FERTILITY!  The clinics I called wanted $15,000 PER CYCLE(not including medication)!!!! We paid $7500(not including medication)!!! So I call Dr. Hill's office in NH to see if they knew of any clinics around my area.  What I got from that call was hope that we could do this again!  Dr. Hill can do it for me and I would just need to come to NH for about 2 weeks and we could fly Nate in for they last big part!  Not only can he do it but its now only $6800 and if you do 2 cycles and they are unsuccessful the third one is FREE! So I can do 3 cycles for less than the cost of 1 here! So we are projecting early 2014 to start this all over again. 
I still fear it not working but now I kind of fear it working a bit to well!  I have told Nate to just prepare for another set of twin girls.  Or even more hair raising... Triplet girls!  What if Aria and Olivia were just an intro into what is coming (insert shutter here)! I have come to the conclusion what ever happens is no mistake.  God will decide what we need.  So if it is all girls and triplets well he better give me a lot more patients and sleep:)  The reason I say 3 is because 3 eggs might be the best since I will be 32.  We shall see:)  I have a consultation call with Dr. Hill on Monday and I am sure we will discuss that.  So I am sure there will be more post to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment