Wednesday, February 1, 2012

2 months old!!

Today the girls turned 2 months!  I can't believe how quickly time flies! The girls are not sleeping through the night yet but occasionally give me a 4-6 hour stretch.  Most nights one girl will sleep 6 hours but the other will not so usually I am still up every 2 1/2 to 3 hours.  Tonight we are putting them down to bed before they are asleep and trying to get them use to a scheduled.  If they cry one of us goes into the room and gives them their pacifier.  We are going on 26 mins right now and I feel it will be at least an hour of this.  Hopefully every day it will be shorter times.  Today also marks day 2 of cloth diapering Aria.  I purchased cloth diapers to start at 10 lbs. Aria is just under 10lbs and Livy isn't even close.  I am actually glad she isn't because I think it will be easier starting with one and getting the hang of it before I do both.  The first cloth diaper  changed yesterday was a very big bowel movement!!! Thank god I purchased a nifty little thing called the diaper sprayer!  It hooks into the water line to the toilet and you spray the diaper into the toilet.  It works well!  It's not the most fun thing and disposables are easier but I just think of how much money we are saving!  Now that I am a stay at home mom we need to cut cost where we can.Speaking of being a stay at home mom....BEST and hardest job EVER!!!!  I love it!  I know my girls love it as well!   I use to dread waking up in the morning knowing I had to go to work.  Now at night I am so thankful that I will get up and be doing what I feel like I was born to do!  I really feel I was born to be a mom.  It is HARD and frustrating at times but the good far out weights the bad!  To see my girls smile at me is like selling a ton of phones in one day (for those that don't know me in real life I sold cell phones at the best cell phone company US Cellular)!! 
Now we are on minute 37 of the pacifirer war!  Aria is now asleep but my little Livy is the most stubborn, strong willed child and is fighting tooth and nail!  I am hoping every night it gets better and we can get a bedtime schedule down.  Then we can work on a nap schedule because that is a hot mess!  Well I better get ready for bed. Here is a 2 month pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment