Saturday, September 15, 2012

Another 2 week wait!!!

I am again in the 2 week wait territory.   No I am not waiting for my big fat positive pregnancy test or the 2 weeks to an ultrasound to see if it is one or 2 babies.  This is a whole new 2 week wait.  I am waiting to move to Ohio.  Nate got there today with the U haul full of our stuff. The girls and I are just sitting at my moms....waiting!  I feel like I am at a standstill.  I want to be out there so bad and getting my house unpacked and in order.  Instead I am sitting around my moms.  I know it is for a good reason.  I wouldn't want to miss my grandparents funeral and all of my family coming from different parts of the country but 2 weeks is a long time to live out of a suitcase especially with babies.  I miss my own bed and my husband!  Hopefully it will go by fast.  Anyway, Thats really all thats weighing on my mind.  Oh, I have found my parents and little sister are incredibly loud!!!!!!!!  Especially when the girls are sleeping!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment