Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Crazy!

I can't believe its only 3 days until Christmas!  I really hope this is my last year childless!  I keep thinking next year we will go all out with christmas cards, Santa, the works.  At least I hope thats what happens.
Anyway, the bad thing about this year is I finally caught the cold going around.  I did my best to avoid getting sick but apparently it didn't work.  Nate got the flu shot this year.  The doctor told him I should as well especially with the upcoming cycle.   I don't know how I feel about the flu shot.  I know they mixed it with the h1m1 and that scares me a little.  I always wonder if those medications can do more harm in the long run than good.  Then that makes me think of vaccines in newborns.  Which one do you need as soon as their born and which ones can wait until they are older?  I know it is a little early to be thinking of this but I feel like the more prepared I am the better.  Plus it gives me something to do while I wait until everything starts.

1 comment:

  1. Feel better soon!
    Amy

    PS- our blog is niasierra.blogspot.com it is mostly a
    "Baby book" of sorts because I write down everything happening
    with Nia- and then I have it printed and bound. But there are some cute pics!!!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete