Friday, July 22, 2011

Calm, not so cool and swollen!

I have been surprisingly calm and relaxed the past couple days.  I think one of the biggest reasons is my blood pressure returned to normal on Monday.  I had a hard week at work last week and I know that made my blood pressure go up.  I just really didn't want my blood pressure to be an issue this early.  I know what the outcome can be and I am not delivering these babies early if I can help it.   I am also happy that I am not on strict bed rest because we have a lot of upcoming plans including my vacation that starts tomorrow!  Maybe that's why I feel so relaxed. 
The weather is defiantly doing a number on me!  I am so swollen and can't even wear my wedding rings.  I also developed pregnancy induced carpal tunnel..yes that happens!  My hands go numb and hurt when I am sleeping, using the computer, talking on the phone and even driving!  Why don't they mention that in the pregnancy books I read!  It is a real pain but I remember dying for pregnancy symptoms so I can't complain to much! 
Another great thing that happened this week is I finally felt actual kicking form both of them!  I have been feeling their bigger movements for a while now but finally this week I felt the "flutters" of the kicks!  I LOVE feeling them and I wish they would kick more!  It's awesome to feel them kick together!  Its like two butterfly's in different parts of my stomach flying around!  
I feel like this post is all over the place but a lot of different things are on my mind...like my big 30th birthday next weekend!  It has been hard to try to plan something because everyone seemed to plan something for that weekend.  We have a wedding out of state next Saturday and because we didn't know what was happening in the bed rest department we held off on planning anything.  So I think we are just going to take the money we would have spent on a party and buy a new camera.  I really like the Nikon COOLPIX L120 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 21x NIKKOR Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens and 3-Inch LCD.  It seems like a great camera and reasonably priced as well.  I want something that is a little more advanced because we have a lot of pictures we will be taking in the near future.  I still want to plan to go to dinner somewhere with friends at some point but the rest of the summer is so jam packed I am not sure if it will work out.  
I guess thats all in our world....oh yeah we have a big ultrasound on Monday and I really Hope Baby B cooperates so we know both genders!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment