Tuesday, December 13, 2011

What a week!

It has been a very tiring week and to top it off there is something wrong with my Mac Book Pro!  It of course started while I was in the hospital and I have been with out it now for a week so I can't download new pictures and update this blog.  My i pad isn't the greatest at typing and just frustrates me. So I am updating on my husbands computer.
As for my girls, they are doing well and growing! It makes me sad to see how fast they are growing.  I am trying to treasure every moment but with two it is hard!  I always feel like I am giving the crankiest one most of my attention.  Lately it has been Olivia.  I am not sure if she is gassy or just going through a phase.  I feel like I am not giving Aria enough attention and it breaks my heart.  Plus most of my free time is spent cleaning and sleeping.   Some days I feel like I am sleeping this precious time with them away.  With every crazy day that goes by I love them more and more!
As for the crazy moods and hormones after pregnancy that gets better every day as well!  For the first few days home I HATED the ups and downs and the weird feelings.  I did get a little worried about PPD but I feel as though I am almost on the other side of the emotions.  I am thankful for that because I didn't want to be medicated.  I have been on that stuff before and it makes me really drowsy. Trust me though I would take it if I needed to.
Breastfeeding is non existent and I have come to terms with it.  I do pump after every feeding so they are getting strictly breast milk.  That was a source of severe anxiety and stress.  After I decided to strictly pump I then felt guilty and defeated that i couldn't cut it. Those thoughts have passed and it is nice that others can help with feedings and they are still getting only breast milk.
The biggest thing I learned this week is having twins is hard!!  When I look at their beautiful faces I wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment