Thursday, June 7, 2012

Decision made and keeping it moving

It's been awhile since I have blogged.  I haven't been in the mood to blog for some reason.  After Livy's appointment we did get her to breastfeed twice.  After that it was a no go.  She would scream bloody murder and thrash around.  I also started really running into supply issues.  I wasn't even make enough for one baby.  So after a week of trying to breastfeed Liv and losing my supply I decided to be done with breastfeeding and pumping.  I have to admit I have was depressed about it for about 2 weeks but I am getting better. 
The girls turned 6 months last Friday and I can't believe it!  They are learning to sit independently and have been eating solids and doing well.  Aria even attempts to feed herself. 
This week is a little hard for me since we are closing on our house tomorrow.  It's great news that we were able to sell it but I miss it and am having a hard time picturing some other young family living there.  I know all the positives but I still can't help but be sad. 
I guess that is all I have for now.  I am sooo tired (girls are still up a couple times a night and awake for the day between 6 -7 am).  I am going to try to update sooner than 3 weeks:)









No comments:

Post a Comment