Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Step 1 in the eviction process-complete!

This morning Nate and I braved the snowy storm and drove to my doctors office.  I am happy to say I am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced so I am progressing.  Then he did the membrane strip.  It wasn't pleasant and since I am a big baby I thought it hurt.  With how I have progressed my doctor upped my chances to 60% of it working.  Right now I am just crampy and very sore.  Another great thing about having them on friday is my doctor will be there all day and night so he will get to deliver them!  I really think Friday is perfect but we will see what the girls have in mind!  When Aria became head down we cancelled my c-section that was suppose to happen on the first.  So if they are stubborn and insist on staying in we will call my Dr. the morning of the 4th and go in and just do a section.  I wanted to see if we could still do it the first but unfortunately they are all booked.  So my new end date is the 4th which is next Sunday but I am really hoping for Friday! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment