Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sick and Pregnant....Not a good combo

Yesterday I woke up feeling like I was getting a cold, sure enough it was in full swing by last night!  I found the paper that my OB gave me with safe medicine.  However, the paper said they are safe but don't take them with out talking to your doctor first.  At that point it was 10pm, so I had to try to sleep with no medication...worst idea ever!  I didn't sleep at all and now I have a long day and feel miserable!  Word of advice ask your doctor what you can personally take and purchase those medication before you get sick!  Part of me doesn't want to take anything but last night was so bad.  I really hope I can make it thorough the day because the premier of my favorite show So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight and I can't wait until tomorrow to watch it on my DVR.  Last night I stayed up to see the Idol finale and was pleased with the results!  I actually hate country music but I just love Scotty!  It's a very big TV week!

No comments:

Post a Comment