Monday, January 31, 2011

15 to go!

So I jumped on the scale as I do every Monday.  Yes, I have figured out a way to make Mondays even worse than they already are.  I was pleasantly surprised to see I had a great week.  I am only 15 lbs from my IVF goal weight!!! I have until mid March to lose it by! I even had 2 girls nights at the Olive Garden this past week!  Trust me 2 Olive Garden nights was very difficult!  No breadsticks was the worst! I made sure I saved points for the house red thought!  They actually had a few choices that worked well for Weight Watchers and they defiantly had choices that DID NOT!  One of their meals had almost 2000 calories!  I found the Capillini de Mare, a seafood pasta dish was only 12 points and the minestrone soup only had 2 points.   So I still was able to have pasta and it tasted delicious!  So incase anyone else is on Weight Watchers trust me you can still go out to eat and make it doable!

No comments:

Post a Comment