Sunday, January 30, 2011

Box of Fun!

I received all my medications a couple of days ago.  After looking at all the needles I hide the box until today.  The reality of what will be happening is coming closer and closer.  I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared.  Those needles look HUGE to me and I get nauseous just thinking about it.  When I imagined this experience I knew needles would be involved but I always skipped forward to the happy ending that I hope will happen.  So to see all the medications in person brought me to reality.  It is about 12 days before I start birth control and then 19 days later I start injections.  The first week to week and a half the needles are small and I can do them myself so I at least get to work up to the big needles.  So As for now I am still trying to come up with ideas for relaxing, stress free things to do during my 2 week wait. Any ideas let me know!!
The size of the BIG needles!!!!!

Most of my medications, some need to be refrigerated so I didn't include those in this photo


No comments:

Post a Comment