Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I learned ALOT today!

Wow after 5 and a half LOOONG hours I finally figured out how to customize my blog with the new template!  I was finally able to access the video that showed me hoe to put my pics in the header. The video made it look sooooo easy!  Haha not for me.  So I had to figure out how to get the pictures in myself.  Then I had to change codes in my blog!  I don't even know what a code is! So now that it is done I am not sure I like how the pictures look.  The sample all had the same background which look cleaner.  Maybe another snow day I will switch the pictures with more similar colors and backgrounds.  For now I am going to try to make my custom wine label for the wine we made in December.

2 comments:

  1. i like it with the different pictures. its really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks but I decided to change it now that I know what I am doing!

    ReplyDelete