Monday, January 3, 2011

I am so impatient!

So it is January 3rd.  This month is going bye at a snails pace!  I am trying not to let IVF consume me but its not going well.  I feel that thats all I can think about and talk about.  I spend hours on the internet reading blogs from other IVF'ers.  I feel that I need to have some control over this uncontrollable situation. I am glad to see I am not the only person that has there life taken over by IVF.  A lot of the blogs I have been reading seems to have a common theme....how to not think about it for 2 seconds. I had to call the clinic today to get some clarification on some things and they asked me if I am handling the wait ok.  Nope I replied.  They told me that it is very common and many woman feel the need to do one of two things.  The first obsess about every detail and plan as many things as humanly possible (obviously me).  The second is to not think about it at all for fear.  We need to cope the best way we can so they recommended planning for the bed rest and 2ww(2 week wait) period.  So I need to make a list of movies for the bed rest and plan some fun activities for the 2ww.  I need some suggestions for movies.  I really love comedy and of course good chick flicks.  As far as the 2ww I think a painting pottery trip is in order.  I find that it is really relaxing.  Any other suggestions would be great.

Anyway, yesterday was a great day.. I became a Godmother to my best friends son Mason.  It is such an honor.  I remember the day he was born.  I can't believe how fast they grow.  Her brother Alden was named Godfather.  He is decked out in his Army attire.  It was a very special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment