Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Movie Day

The snow has made for another great movie day!  Most of you that know me know I am a sucker for dance shows and movies.  Not so much Dancing with the Stars but more So You Think You Can Dance.  I love all types of dance.   The only ballroom I really like is the latin style, but I LOVE contemporary, hip hop, crumping ect..  So I watched "Step Up 3".  Horrible and predictable story line but AMAZING dancing!!! The video below is part of the movie.  His name is Madd Chadd and the things he can do are amazing!  I you tube more videos of him and he is unreal!  I thought all the dancers were amazing.  I am a huge fan of a dancer named Twitch.  He competed on So You Think You Can Dance.  He did a great job in the movie as well.  I also watched "The Social Network".  That was also really good.  I felt Justin Timberlake did a great job.  So one great all around movie and one with great dancing....not a bad movie day.

P.S here is the link in case the movie below looks weird     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VTW1iUn3Bg

No comments:

Post a Comment