Thursday, April 14, 2011

Know my limits

Today was the first day off that I have had that I haven't had plans.   I realized how dirty my house was and we had no food because I haven't had the time of energy to deal with grocery shopping or cleaning.  So today was my day to get all that fun stuff done.  I was able to sleep in which was great and then got to work.  By 3pm I started to get really crampy and tired.  I realized I have some limitations and I think my body had to kick in and tell me to slow down. i don't have as much energy and stamina as I use to.  So I am now relaxing on the couch for the rest of the day.  Tomorrow is my third beta and I am really hoping my levels still look good.  I am also hoping that we can schedule the ultrasound tomorrow as well.  I praying we can do it on Tuesday.  My nurse said it would probably be Tuesday or Thursday because Dr. Hill is in the office on those days. So I hope I get good news tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment