Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tomorrow we will have some answers!

I called Dr. Hill because I was going on almost 3 hrs of straight cramping.  He said that he thinks everything is ok but he wants me to come in tomorrow for on ultrasound to be on the safe side.  I really hope we see one or two perfect heartbeats and they are on tract for development.  I did consider just going to the ER tonight but Nate said I really should talk to Dr. Hill first since he knows best.  He also said to stay off my feet for the next 24 hours because sometimes cramping like this is a sign I might be over doing it.  So I have been off my feet for a while and the cramping is starting to get better.  I am really praying everything looks good tomorrow.  I am excited to see how many but I more concerned with making sure everything is ok so the excitement has taken a backseat.  So hopefully we will have some answers tomorrow and I hope they are great answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment