Saturday, April 30, 2011

I am going crazy!

Besides the crazy nausea going on and the extreme exhaustion another symptom has made it's way into my would in the past week.  Ridiculous mood swings.  I find my self crying and making a big deal over the dumbest things.  I know even when I wasn't pregnant I was an emotional person but this is crazy.  I get so frustrated with the smallest things and that isn't good in my line of work.  I work with the public and usually I can just brush off over all stupidity but lately I have had to control my very short fuse.  A woman was walking to slow going into the grocery store and usually I get a little annoyed but today I wanted to yell at her and tell her there are other people in this world besides her.  Nate has seen the extreme of it!  I surprised he hasn't moved out until these babies come out.  I hate feeling like I am in a bad mood all the time.  I know  I am trying not to complain because I am just so grateful that I am pregnant but it is getting hard especially when you walk around wanting to hit people for being dumb!  Anyway, I don't get another look at the sweet peas for a week and a half!  That seem so long! But after that is a real OB appointment!!  I get to graduate from my RE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment