Monday, April 4, 2011

What a great Monday so far!

This morning I took another test and the line was a little darker thank God!  I also called the clinic for a few questions and mentioned to Jessica that I took a test last night and this morning.  I wanted to make sure my drugs couldn't pull the positive.  Nope, she said if there is a line I am pregnant.  She said I could go in tomorrow for the test instead of waiting for Wednesday.  I wish I could but we are short staffed tomorrow and just in the off chance I get some bad news I couldn't go home.  So I decided to keep the test Wednesday.  Last night before I fell asleep I let my mind go and thought of baby showers, and nurseries, and when to buy maternity clothes.  I know I have a long way to go before I get there and a lot of hurdles to jump, but it is nice to think I could be there sooner than I think!

1 comment: