Sunday, March 27, 2011

2dp2dt

I know it is probably to early for symptoms but I never get heartburn.  The only time I get it was in my last pregnancies.  This morning all of a sudden I get heartburn.  The doctor did say implantation would occur yesterday or today and I remember last pregnancy before I was nauseous, I was tired and had heartburn for like 2 weeks before I suspected I was pregnant.  I remember WebMD ing tired and extreme heartburn to see if I had some weird virus.  I don't want to read to much into it but I am really hoping that it is an early sign that my body is doing what it need to to keep the sweet peas safe and thriving!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, the only time I've ever had heartburn was when I was pregnant...but it was much later in the pregnancies when they were bigger babies. Here's hoping!

    ReplyDelete