Saturday, March 12, 2011

A SIGN!!!!!!!!!

So today is the first official start of my IVF cycle and tonight I realized that 3 years ago today was a life changing day.  The love of my life asked me to be his wife!!!! What a great day to start my cycle!!!!!!  We went to Arizona for vacation and so I could meet his family.  I really wanted to see the Grand Canyon and Sedona.  Nate rented a room at a bed and breakfast in Sedona and I had no clue.  The day we left I was mad at him because I didn't want to drive up to Sedona with no place to stay and he kept telling me we would find a place.  Every time I asked him to find a place online he would get snappy. I had no idea he had book this place weeks ago.  The pics below are for the day we got engaged.  It was such a great day.  We had dinner at a great restaurant and I tried buffalo.  I also had a prickly pear margarita which was great!  We also went to the store to get wine for later and Nate took FOREVER trying to find a nice bottle! Seriously like an hour! I didn't know why he was being so picky....give me a bottle of red and I will be your best friend no matter how cheap it is (FYI i will never drink out of a box or bag or arbor mist)!  Looking back all the little things that drove me crazy that day made sense and it still is one of the best days of my life!  We got caught in a 4 hour stopped traffic jam due to an accident and I LOVED it!  It was 78 degrees and I had tabloids so I sat outside and tanned.  Nate didn't fair so well he got a giant headache in the traffic jam.  I was so relaxed!  So I hope that this is a great sign of another start to the rest of our lives!

Nate getting the Champagne right before asking me to marry him!
the king bed
The bathroom



The day we got engaged but I didn't know it yet
The view from the room Nate booked us to stay at in Sedona
The sitting area

1 comment: